Email Client Configuration Guide (for Outlook Express)
- Start Outlook Express, then from the Tools menu, select Accounts.
- In the Internet Accounts window, go to the Mail tab. Select Add, then click Mail.
- Enter your first and last name in the Display name field and click Next.
- In the E-mail address field, enter you email address (email@example.com) and click Next.
- Choose either POP3 or IMAP server. Set home.beograd.com for Incoming and Outgoing mail server, then click Next.
- In the Account Name and Password fields, enter your email address and password. Check the selection box next to Remember password, then click Next.
- Click Finish on the setup confirmation page.
- In order to send email messages, you need to enable SMTP authentication, which allows unrestricted access to server from any location. In the Internet Accounts window, select the desired Account, then choose Properties. On the Servers tab, select My server requires authentication.